|Job Type:||Full Time|
Guidewire Practice Lead
- Lead and grow Accenture’s Guidewire capability
- Assess, strategize and manage Guidewire deployments
- Design and deliver future-ready Guidewire solutions
Within Accenture Technology you will make solutions real and deliver business outcomes. We help clients become more successful by helping them improve their capabilities and effectiveness. We are constantly innovating and generating new ideas with the goal of helping clients identify the technologies and operations they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
Job Description As a Platform Capability Lead, you will be expected to lead and grow the Guidewire practice within Accenture as well as deliver complex Guidewire transformation, implementation and services engagements. Your responsibilities will include:
- Grow and develop the Guidewire capability and facilitate career development by assigning the right people into the right roles
- Lead teams of consultants and clients to reach their implementation and transformation goals on time and within budget
- Align technology with business strategy and goals, work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyse, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
- Be an expert internally and externally for your deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise, enhancing Accenture's marketplace reputation.
- Participate in and lead sales pursuits supporting client technology strategies and end-to-end transformation efforts enabled by Guidewire
- Serve as a practice thought leader related to the guidewire platform as well as core insurance transformation initiatives
- Solution and deliver integrated offerings that enable clients to
- Partner with sales executives and account teams to align on early-stage sales opportunities and strategies
Skills and Qualifications
- Existing and current Guidewire Specialisation and Professional Certifications
- Extensive experience 5+ years in complex guidewire implementation and transformation programs (across the guidewire suite of products)
- 7+ years of previous consulting experience or congruent professional experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with pre-sale and sales activities Other Requirements
- Ability and willingness to travel
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Svetlana Fridman is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.