|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
This position plays a pivotal role in our WA based Services team. Our services team provide a range of turnkey solutions and the project management to support the temporary works associated with design and installation solutions for shoring, propping, traffic and water and wastewater management. Civil / Structural Engineering qualifications will be highly regarded, and experience in civil, construction, or hire industry is essential.
- Work with the sales team to drive high product usage through existing customer base.
- Assess new and existing customer needs to determine product or service offerings.
- Assist the fleet team in developing ‘cradle to grave’ asset management strategies for specific products.
- Guide the sales force with recommendations on product pricing
- Across sales team territories, build effective strategic and tactical product plans.
- Monitor market trends and emerging product opportunities and advise.
- Promotes a safety first attitude.
- Work closely with & promote products & services to Project Managers, Consulting Engineers & other key stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience gained in a similar position, ideally with expertise in the technology of a wide range of grounds equipment used within construction or related industries. Also:
- Proven success in prospecting for growth and leveraging from the strong relationships of existing customers.
- Experience in Problem Solving, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution.
- Presentation skills and ability to deliver training and presentations to internal and external parties
- Analytical skills to identify performance areas and gaps
- A high degree of commercial acumen
If you believe you have the skills we welcome your application.
You can make it happen.