|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Train To Task Trades Assistant to assist our Hydraulics team at our South Guildford Workshop.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, your roster will be 5: 2 from Monday to Friday, rotational 2 weeks of dayshift & 2 weeks of night shift, 10.5 hour shifts (inclusive of a 30-minute meal break).
- Painting, spraying and blasting equipment & components
- Coordinating components, parts & tooling
- Use of hand tools
- Forklift operation to transport components around the workshop
- Assisting tradesman such as Plant Mechanics & Auto Electricians
- General housekeeping duties
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunity to advance your mechanical skills & experience
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Previous workshop or mining experience
- Mechanical aptitude and experience with plant repairs
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Painting / blasting experience and exposure to heavy machinery desirable
- Current High Risk Work Licence - Dogging & Forklift
- Current Drivers Licence
- Understanding of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.