|Location:||Esperance, Kalgoorlie - Boulder, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Heavy Duty Fitter to join our team in Kalgoorlie.
Reporting to the Workshop supervisor, this role will be part of a busy workshop maintaining and repairing Caterpillar products that are brought into the workshop at our Newman branch. Your responsibility will involve carrying out repairs, maintenance and servicing and managing work orders. You will be required to carry out Caterpillar product improvement plans and product support programs whilst maintaining and operating in a safe work environment
The Kalgoorlie residential position will be working on an 8/6 roster.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with a minimum of 2 years post trade experience
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Ability to work and seek out work opportunities without continuous direct supervision
- Competent in use of DBS and SIS
- Ability to work effectively within a team and have a strong commitment to continuous improvement principles
- Strive to assist the Customer to achieve machine availability and reliability KPI’s
- Previous mechanical experience working on Caterpillar products
- Dogging ticket desirable
What we offer:
- Relocation assistance available
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.