|Job Type:||Full Time|
LiveTiles is an Australian owned, fast growing SaaS company, headquartered in Melbourne, with teams across the US, APAC and EMEA regions.
At LiveTiles, we believe that the world is a better place when people are free to do their best work. We focus on simplifying the complex by designing workplace solutions that increase productivity and collaboration and focus on the human experience.
Our awesome culture is built around 3 core values; We are decent human beings, we get Sh!t done and we create unforgettable experiences. Our employees are spread across the world, we offer flexible work conditions and we support one another through collaborative practices and social connection.
We are looking for a highly dedicated, experienced Commercial Manager to join our team. In this role you will work closely with our Executive team within the Strategic Office and report directly to the CEO.
You will be responsible for account management, tracking and reporting annual commercial revenues and providing key insights, in addition to running and maintaining the commercial relationships. This position requires commercial maturity and confidence to influence decision-making processes that support rapid growth within the SaaS industry.
Ideally you have previous experience and knowledge working in a commercial manager role and expertise in negotiating and managing commercial contracts, recognizing strategic business opportunities and project/account management - coupled with a CA/CPA with proven know-how in credit management and general financing. You possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and have proven experience with negotiating and navigating complex issues. You have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Executive and Strategic teams to support the development of key business strategies with a focus on growth and to bring in new opportunities
- End to end management of the account and general financing process
- Ensure commercial arrangements progress through a robust financial model to ensure they add value, economically meet agreed policy standards and manage/mitigate risk
- Support investment cases (acquisitions, alliances, new business opportunities) with sound commercial analysis
- Actively contribute to all commercial contracts including new contracts, renewals, tenders, etc.
- Ownership and delivery of budgets, forecasts, and commercial planning processes
- Timely reporting to management, providing fact-based insights and commentary of business performance
What we're looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in Finance/Accounting, Business/Commerce, Commercial/Contract law qualification or proven previous experience in a similar role
- CA/CPA qualified is considered highly advantageous
- Demonstrated technical accounting skills, credit management, budgeting, forecasting, general financing and reporting experience
- Advanced Financial modelling skills
- Independent thinker, self-starter, and team player
LiveTiles is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage indigenous candidates to apply. We value diversity at our company and we do not discriminate because of your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.