|Job Type:||Full Time|
Technical Product Manager- Platforms
WooliesX are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to join our ECF platforms team where you will play an integral part in the technology uplift of our delivery platforms This role will be responsible for driving efficiencies across our operations and ensuring our teams can deliver excellent customer satisfaction when fulfilling Online orders. This role will deliver change to improve and streamline across process, equipment, people and technology, and will require robust coordination between online and store teams to deliver.
In this role you will:
- Maintain the overall roadmap, including ongoing product strategy, product planning, roadmaps and prioritisation
- Develop business processes together with internal customers to support the overall strategy
- Ownership of resource planning and mapping across initiatives, ensuring all resources are fully occupied.
- Work closely with internal technology and operations teams and external partners to define milestones and ensure on-time and in-scope delivery.
- Manage prioritisation and trade-offs among conflicting business priorities
- Collaborate and influence stakeholders to form an agreed product roadmap for WooliesX products and platforms
- Facilitate communication and reporting to the Executive and leadership teams on the product agenda and prioritisation of product initiatives
- Track, measure and be accountable for achieving product KPIs and success measures at the individual product and portfolio levels
You can demonstrate capability to think globally and strategically, understand business dynamics, and manage large amounts of data. As well as this you will havetechnical acumen, with a solid knowledge of technical concepts around system technologies and integration.
- Proven experience as a Technical Product Manager with a passion for technology and innovation, backed by demonstrated ability to execute and deliver.
- Passion for improving efficiencies, processes and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Previous experience in supply chain, operations or a retail environment
- Lean six sigma qualification and mindset
- A good understanding of online retail is desired, but not mandatory
- A strong leader who set standards by example and has the ability to develop a hardworking and motivated team
- Ability to develop business cases that articulate strategy, value propositions, required investments, and financial returns
- Minimum 3 years of Product Management experience
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams and external partners/clients.
- SQL Databases & stored procedures
- Could technologies (We use Azure, but any would be beneficial)
- Event Streaming
- Progressive Web Applications
- Aligning Technology and business value throughout initiatives (Paramount)
- Some level of UX/UI knowledge will also help
What's in it for you:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our Team Members
If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference. We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through # LI LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #Work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.