|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Future is Digital
Our Digital and e-Commerce Agile teams play a huge role in shaping this future. The Online Sales Executive role is key to delivering our ambitions across our Home Internet portfolio.
The Online Sales Executive is responsible for delivery of Home Internet growth initiatives, supporting the Digital Sales Manager to deliver on sales and conversion performance. You are a commercially astute, technically savvy and self-sufficient digital sales person with a drive and passion for achieving goals and creating amazing digital customer experiences.
With a background of Sales, Digital and eCommerce, you will be responsible for delivering product launches and contributing to sales growth, to meet or exceed targets for the following areas:
- Sales and conversion performance for the Home Internet portfolio on Optus.com.au, partnership sites, and webchat interactions
- Work with Digital Sales Manager to maintain the overall roadmap, including ongoing product strategy, product planning and prioritisation
- Challenger spirit and a keen interest in conversion rate optimisation activities like a/b testing and personalisation
- Developing efficient and accurate solutions to problems with a considered focus on balancing customer needs and generating sales
- Driving relationships across the wider business, notably Product, IT, Digital Sales & Marketing and Go to Market to ensure alignment of plans and execution priorities
- Actively feeding Digital Sales requirements to program/stakeholders ensuring the requirements are in-line with Sales strategy
We are looking for the following skills, experience and attributes:
- 3 years + experience in digital delivery role
- Proven track record of delivering initiatives improving conversion and customer experience improvements in product sales across digital channels
- Result Orientation –focuses attention on key objectives, seeking effective outcomes
- Demonstrated ability in driving a culture of fact based and data driven decision making
- Evidence of engaging and influencing executive management and stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge and experience in developing solutions in the fast paced digital world
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.