|Job Type:||Full Time|
WooliesX are looking for a Test Engineer to join the squads in the Delivery Now Tribe. The eCom Technology tribe primarily focuses on the varied systems and platforms that make picking and delivery or collection of all orders from our website or mobile apps. Test Engineers will work in a team of 3-5 engineers, a Product Manager, BA and other QAs and test engineers to uplift the online platform that powers Australia’s leading supermarket with significant growth plans. The role will involve manual and automated testing where necessary/possible.
In this role you will:
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to develop a strong understanding of the systems and testing objectives
- Design, create, execute, analyze, manual and automated tests both for the sprint as well as regression testing
- Support production deployment of applications
- Ability to write clear bug reports quickly and concisely and collaborate with developers to get them fixed
- Carry out exploratory testing within an Agile environment
Our Ideal Candidate:
You’re driven by a customer mission and passionate about being part of a tribe of great people. Whether you love design, technology, engineering, you’re active in the community that sits around it.We’re looking for someone that’s technically minded. You should be comfortable programming, looking at code, querying a database, etc.
You will also have:
- At least 5 years of Testing experience (ISTQB certification is desirable)
- Experience in open source automation tools such as Selenium and Cucumber
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented development practices using Java, .Net and SQL Queries.
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks such as NUnit, JUnit, TestNG, Xunit
- Experience using Java or.Net
- UI Automation framework experience
Want to connect? We’re also social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn,#Work180 Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.