|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your path to many possible futures
- Redesign & optimise service delivery in an innovative and agile function
- Engage and influence a variety of stakeholders
- Fixed term contract opportunity, enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference.
Our People Delivery Office is at the forefront of creating and transforming our digital experiences here at Woolworths, adopting a truly agile approach to their way of working. We’re looking for a proactive team member to support the work across our People Advisory Talent Acquisition divisions.
This role will redesign & optimise service delivery processes in collaboration with multiple teams and stakeholders at Woolworths. You’ll have the opportunity to develop and coach the process improvement team in best practice methodologies to deliver on the continuous improvement roadmap for our people services business.
You responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Leading the process redesign activities for the Process Improvement teams .
- Coaching and building capability within a new process Improvement team, across service delivery & people delivery
- Leading & facilitating cross functional workshops with senior stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities, design new processes and embed change
- Applying a risk and compliance focus to all process redesign activity
- Implementing and delivering data and reports to monitor and measure process health and performance
- Embedding process management framework for the Service Delivery operations including network, tools, rhythm and performance monitoring
- Coach and Support multiple initiatives from concept to embed as required
- Collaborate and build relationships with all stakeholder groups .
Who we’re looking for
We’re seeking a proactive and collaborative team member who has a continuous improvement mindset. You’ll also demonstrate;
- 10 +years experience in leading business improvement strategies & plans for a medium to large function or operation
- Green or Black Belt trained
- Degree qualified - Business or Technology
- Experience with Process Management Frameworks
- Exposure to design thinking
- Service automation, workflow management & service experience
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills, gained from working in large complex organisations
- Understanding of change methods
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.