|Job Type:||Full Time|
See yourself being part of a large, transformational change? This could be the role for you!
Who we are
At Iress, we believe technology should help people perform better every day. Since our beginning in 1993, people across financial services have trusted us to take their performance to the next level. From the world’s most established financial brands to new and disruptive players, we help improve every aspect of our clients’ businesses so that they can work better, every day. Iress is one of Australia’s largest technology companies and employs more than 1,900 people across Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Asia.
As an Account Executive you will be a key contact for clients, developing their knowledge and use of the Iress product suite, while enhancing their relationship with the company. You will be expected to effectively impart knowledge and add value to clients. Positioned as a person who represents Iress but can access a range of business and other experts including technical consultants, subject matter experts and senior management at Iress to deliver the required solution/level of service to the client. Products include; market data, trading, institutional and retail and proprietary portfolio management systems.
What you will be doing
Develop and maintain a professional relationship with Iress clients who use products from the Iress product suite that align to segment.
Required to effectively demonstrate relevant Iress Products and Solutions including training of users
Responsible for leading or assisting in the co-ordination and execution of client projects
Understand our software, system architecture and methods of delivery that are regularly updated
Establish, maintain and actively work relationships within designated clients
Gain a thorough knowledge of the client’s principal business, how Iress products are embedded within the business, ongoing support and expectations of Iress
Administration of client account including creation and updating of annual client plans, documenting client’s operations, billing, changes to user permissions, updating internal systems
Provide timely, succinct and correct responses to client queries
Collaborate with other teams, to provide clear and concise communication of issues from initiation right through to issue resolution
What you will need
- Proven experience in an account management or relationship role ideally within the financial services industry or similar is highly desirable
- Awesome communication skills and the ability to build relationships easily
- Experience in role directly related to our user community (such as Dealers Assistant, Associate Adviser, IT operations, DTR) also desirable
- Experience, knowledge and a keen interest in the industry/markets and how they operate
- Proficient in MS applications, highly PC literate
- Training skills in area of software/product looked upon favourably
Why work with us
- Competitive remuneration
- Global opportunities
- State-of-the-art offices
- Casual dress, flexible work policy
- Access to learning and development programs
- 3 days’ leave per year for charity initiatives
- Global 36-hour hackathon
- Table tennis, pool tables, meditation rooms
- Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.