|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmasterwines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
UX Researcher - EDG : 6 month Fixed Term Contact
At Endeavour Drinks, we know the expectations of our customers have never been higher than ever so it is important to us that our customer's experiences are intuitive and personalised.
About the Opportunity
As a UX Researcher in the Experience Design Chapter at Endeavour Drinks, you will play a pivotal role in delivering great customer experiences and ensuring our propositions are brought to life through engaging digital experiences. Improving the user experience across all customer channels, you will optimise the customer journey to achieve key digital experience targets.
The UX researcher will be a team player working in cross-functional team to help design a better user experience. The responsibility will cover extracting insights from data analytic, quantitative and qualitative research, planning and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, to translating them into actionable insights that later on can be developed to sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, this role really is an exciting chance to make an impactful difference to Endeavour Drinks services, features, and propositions.
The roles key objectives include:
- Ensure the scope, interactions and end to end experience of the digital products are satisfying customer needs by working across Technology, Analytics, Operations, Content, Squads and Site Ops teams.
- Advise initiatives on long-term research roadmap, multi-methods based on their business and customer goals.
- Working within the personalisation tribe to bring the customer/user-centric lens and marry it with the marketing and technology data attributes
- Use appropriate user-centred design methods, conduct research throughout the iterative design process
- Collaborate and coach UX designers on how to plan, design and conduct usability evaluations including heuristic evaluations, card sorts, competitive analyses, cognitive walkthroughs, usability lab studies, field studies, focus groups, surveys, quantitative/large sample online usability methods, etc.
- Be able to analyse and interpret data, compile professional reports and present findings by bringing to life insights to cross-functional teams
- Partner with other designers and team members to answer design research questions and translate findings into the user experience
- Plan, design, and lead user research and testing as well as stakeholder reviews to validate the efficacy of these solutions.
- Conduct and facilitate workshops to get the relevant stakeholders aligned.
- At least 5 years' experience working on UX for large scale experiences
- Strong understanding of end to end UX process.
- Strong facilitation and workshopping skills.
- Strong understanding of UX research methodologies.
- Working within AGILE delivery teams and methodologies.
- Experience in designing and conducting UX research
- Produce research reports and lo-fi sketches/wireframes/prototypes/user flows that articulate the structure and necessary steps a user needs to take in order to reach their goal.
- Data-driven in your approach.
- Demonstrated work in the area of Innovation or technology.
- Experience presenting and communicating designs, research and design milestones to peers and senior stakeholders
- University Degree in Psychology/Engineering/Design or applicable UX academies.
- Strong experience building relationships with and influencing senior stakeholders
- 'Loyalty', Media or FMCG industry experience preferred
- Experience working at scale
- Great attention to detail
- Keen interest in CX and customer innovation
What's in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our team-members
We’re social! #WOWcareers through LinkedIn #LI , Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!