|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Azure Apps and Infrastructure Specialist Manager (M2) is a senior leader within our enterprise sales organization. The Azure Apps and Infrastructure Specialist Manager leads, develops and manages a team of high performing Azure Infrastructure and Azure App Dev Specialists to drive solution opportunity revenue and market share by executing the Migrate and Innovate sales priorities to migrate infrastructure workloads to Azure, modernize existing applications leveraging the Azure platform and services, and develop Cloud Native applications and solutions built using Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, and System Center Server and related technologies.
- This is a senior sales leader with deep technical expertise coupled with business savvy that can represent the Solution area both internally to Microsoft executives as well as to customer and prospects. Ability to go deep into the financials and data to understand the business. Apps & Infra leadership representative for customers, partners, and Area Leadership – convey vision, thought leadership, Microsoft Point of View on Apps and Infra
- Has a broad understanding of technology trends, market forces and industry imperatives. Builds strong connections with priority partners in order to create a meaningful extension of the team’s sales and technical reach. Inspires people and attracts top talent
- Can interpret complex market signals to make critical decisions in how the team goes to market.
- Is an influencer to BDMs and ITDMs, effectively building trust and communicates across many deal types and project phases.
- Translate Microsoft technology breadth into business impact through solid business and professional skills in order to accelerate the customer’s digital transformation
- Deep engagement with Area Business Groups, WW Commercial Business, Account teams and Customer success team in order to create a unified and holistic sales approach. Drives growth planning for Apps and Infra, acts as the Chief Compete Officer for Apps & Infra, primary Area representative for Apps & Infra review and Corp connections
- Builds strong connections with priority partners in order to create a meaningful extension of the team’s sales and technical reach
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Drive day to day business management striving for operational excellence
- Lead sellers to achieve revenue and consumption targets through new business opportunities, engagementsand leading technical solution demonstrations to win the technical decision
- Build a strong and active business network locally and globally with Microsoft stakeholders, partners and customers
- Develop a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing career development, leading by example
- Coach Seller’s with a “challenger mentality” by prompting Seller’s to engage early and lead with new insights on how to grow the customers’ business
- Bring together Microsoft solutions with Partner solutions, to deliver value to our customers
- Engage local and global partners proactively to accelerate delivery to our customers
- Build credibility as a domain ‘thought-leader’ representing Microsoft in all engagements
- Build and transform new markets and identify and lead transformational shifts in our customers
- Lead from the front, personally engaging at CxO level to support and coach teams on opportunity discovery and acceleration
- Drive cross-team collaboration in Microsoft, to bring the best that Microsoft has to offer to all our customers
- 8-10 years of experience developing high-performing enterprise software platform / cloud platform sales teams and a proven track record of exceeding team quotas/targets at large Software and Cloud Services companies involving cloud application modernization and migration, datacenter modernization and migration, ERP application on cloud, High Performance Compute, and related infrastructure solutions record of exceeding team quotas/targets at Microsoft or competitor
- Management. Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 1000 accounts
- Coaching direct reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning
- Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills
- Excellent Communicator. Executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others
- Technical Knowledge. Possess both business acumen expertise and technology knowledge to connect how customer business issues impact their IT environments
- Certifications. Azure Admin Associate or Architect preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline, or in Business Administration, or relevant job experience required.
- Master’s degree preferred
- Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), and consultative selling preferred
- Additional training or education in Enterprise Architecture preferred