|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Title: Information Security Specialist
Location: Macquarie Park
The role work in the CISO office on a wide range of compliance and security governance functions primarily in the domains of Vendor Security, Internet Presence Security and Core Security Enforcements across Optus.
The activity will include:
- Be accountable for effective governance of Optus websites and Mobile applications activities include:
- Be accountable for and drive Optus Vendor Security Governance program covering all the BUs, activities include:
- Deliver management reports at the defined periodicity
- Manage stakeholders, liaise for information, escalations and drive the above initiatives
The individual must possess:
- Good knowledge about Information Security and Cyber Risks
- Deep knowledge of web and mobile security
- Deep knowledge of cybersecurity practices, risk assessments and compliance activities
- In depth knowledge of risks assessment process
- Multi-Cycle knowledge in driving compliance
- Strong stakeholder’s management skills
- Strong analytical, research and recommendation skills
- Good skills in preparing and presenting management reports and dashboards
The position will work closely with senior management, other Optus teams to ensure the risks are identified, tracked and remediated.
This role requires initiative to take ownership of issues, work with other support parties both internal and external to Optus.
The role requires a close working relationship with other team managers for continual improvement of processes, procedures and services, as well as working with SingTel counterparts for all regional security initiatives.
This role will be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of Internet Presence security risk governance program for Optus.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent (or compensating experience).
- CISSP accreditation
- 8+ years of experience in Cybersecurity risk assessments, delivery of core security solutions and security compliance management.
- Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms
- Strong Internet Security Skills
- Knowledge of information security principles and practices, understanding of security protocols and defense in depth
- Knowledge of various IT standards and practices such as:
- Driving compliance for organisation
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.