|Location:||Docklands, South Brisbane|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Champion our customer centric values in our Small Business and Specialised Direct team
- Mix it up in the pursuit of growth: end to end resi and commercial banking
- Rise to the challenge and get closer than ever to your customers
We are looking for the strongest and most inspirational bankers to work with us through our significant transformation and growth program to create the best small business bank for our customers and our people. We have created a number of new opportunities in QLD Metro for seasoned bankers or ambitious associates.
Small Business is a dynamic and highly engaged division in NAB providing full service support to our valuable small business customers to support their business growth and personal journey across face to face, video, phone and digital channels. Our customers depend upon the resilience and courage of our experienced bankers to guide them through current challenges and partnership for long-term survival.
With a strong focus on ‘making it easy’ for customers, your team will provide holistic support to customers at all stages of their business cycle, including residential and commercial lending, cash-flow solutions and other strategic, transactional and servicing needs. This is achieved though maintaining the customer as core focus and providing exceptional service and accountability.
Are you up to the challenge?
Keeping current challenges in perspective, and the focus long-term, the real buzz for you comes from the full end to end proposition for small business customers. Known for your ability to empathise and listen, your conversations with customers have real impact. Aspiring associates in the team will look to you for guidance, to role model your behaviour and stretch themselves as you champion the role of banker at NAB.
Typically, your days will include:
- Having personal and meaningful phone based conversations with our small business customers and referral partners to provide an integrated customer experience.
- Working together as a team performing credit analysis and approving requests for temporary excesses/increased limits up to your Delegated Commitment Authority (DCA).
- Managing lending and product requests for small business customers with long term AAA pipeline for the customer portfolio.
- Owning retention related activities to bring NAB closer to customers to deepen the “my Bank’ footprint; including customer complaints and escalations through to resolution.
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business to NAB.
- Providing expertise and insights about business options whilst tempered with a balance for risk for growth and innovation.
Experience in an in/outbound sales contact centre and/or a traditional distributed business model that specialises in solutions and relationship management for customers from $0-$5M in home lending and $0-$2M in small business lending will be essential. Your delegated lending authority that you have will be gold, and enable you to hit the ground running on day one in our dynamic and fast paced environment. Additionally, a tertiary qualification will be highly regarded in a business-related discipline.
If you’re keen to get closer than ever, take a look at some of our customer journeys that we have been privileged to be a part of.
At NAB, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best leaders and aspiring Bankers. Career mapping and progression opportunities reward those who work hard, inspire the right values and behaviours and deliver exceptional outcomes for our customers. There’s access to a wide range of colleague benefits, from on-going education and paid volunteer leave to banking discounts. For more information please visit us here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.