|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are currently seeking experienced Quantitative Analyst/Model Developers, internally referred to as Manager, Integrative Risk, to join our growing team based in our Sydney office. You will develop and manage business critical statistical models including Internal Ratings Based (IRB), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS9), and credit decision and stress test models for Wholesale and Retail credit risk portfolios.
You will be required to support the development and maintenance of the credit risk and stress test models, ensuring that they comply with the relevant regulations and are fit-for-purpose for use across the business. You will have full ownership and presentation responsibility for the work you do and the models you develop.
We have multiple jobs available for this position.
What are you going to do? You’ll be:
- Develop IRB – PD , LGD & EAD models in accordance with Australian and European regulations
- Develop IFRS 9, stress testing models, credit decision models.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders on activities like QIS (Quantitative Impact study) to ensure IBAL is ready for future changes to regulations impacting existing models
- Develop methodologies to translate a scenario into risk measures like expected losses, capital for operational risk, market risk and credit risk.
- Develop methodology for reverse stress testing.
What are we looking for? Someone who has;
- Tertiary qualification with a financial focus (Mathematics/Econometrics)
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a credit risk modelling and analytics role
- Advanced SAS and SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of risk related regulations such as CRR, CRD IV, APS 110, APS 113
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.