|Job Type:||Full Time|
Qube is an ASX top 100 company and one of Australia’s largest integrated providers Qube is an ASX top 100 company and one of Australia’s largest integrated providers of import and export logistics services. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce in excess of 6,500 people.
Qube Bulk counts as its customers some of the best known and leading mining and resources companies in Australia and has won a reputation for providing a cost effective, reliable and quality service to our customers.
This role is responsible for the service and repair of heavy mobile plant and transport fleet at our Geraldton Workshop, Western Australia. This role requires a minimum of at least two years’ experience working in the heavy mobile plant or transport industry.
Local residential Geraldton based positions.
- Carry out truck and trailer scheduled servicing, maintenance and inspections
- Maintain fleet paper trail on servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Carry out repairs as directed and parts change outs
- Attend fleet roadside breakdowns
- Communicate effectively with drivers and plant operators
- Order parts using order numbers and listed suppliers
- Maintenance of company vehicles and mechanical aids
- Maintenance schedule and operating manuals/procedures.
- Identify and record deficiencies relating to products and services.
Qualifications and Experience
- Mechanical Trade Certification.
- Experience working with Heavy Duty Diesel Equipment
- Experience in a heavy industry transport or mining environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work safely in a regulated environment
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics company in Australia then please click on the "Apply" button and complete our online application form.