|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Ports & Bulk is one of the leading integrated Stevedoring, Bulk Logistics and Port Management service providers in Australia. As an ASX top 100 company, Qube has the size to provide an impressive array of integrated logistics solutions. This service offering is backed up by a national network of 28 capital city and regional port and transport facilities across Australia.
Based in Qube’s Head Office overlooking Sydney’s Barangaroo precinct, this position is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate labour rostering and labour resource solutions using a customised labour management system. Reporting to the National Labour Manager, this role supports a system driven labour allocation process. It is desirable that the person has an analytical background, with previous experience and an understanding of labour rostering procedures and industrial agreements.
- Ensure timely processing of daily labour requirements
- Identify and update the system for best labour fit
- Update/Maintain the Labour Management system
- Input various EA and Payment conditions
- Advise of best labour solution for various sites
- Ensure that Site specific EA conditions are met
- Deal with rostering/payroll queries
- Update any operation changes made by the sites
- Preparation of associated labour management reports
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in information and data analysis
- Minimum 5 years’ labour rostering experience with enterprise based agreements within a mid-large organisation
- Time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to analyse and solve operational labour issues
- Proven ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Experience in working with employee at all levels of the organisation
- Have good communication skills and the ability to learn and work in a team environment
NOTE: This is a seven day per week business and therefore the successful candidate will need to be able to work weekends on a rotating roster with flexible hours. It is essential that the successful applicant has the ability to gain a Maritime Security Clearance including a Federal Police Check as the position may require the person to travel to our sites located at various ports.
In return, we offer an exciting opportunity to join a business that is experiencing rapid growth. Qube Ports & Bulk values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from females, Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders.