|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Be the Surface sales leader and Technical Product expert as part of the Modern Work and Security team:
- Drive new revenue growth across the entire Surface device and accessories portfolio
- Demonstrate excellence in pipeline management to achieve monthly forecasts
- Compete aggressively to win new business and drive Surface market penetration while growing customer mindshare, sharing best practices and use bases with the extended community throughout
- Deliver technical product briefings to customers (BDMs and TDMs) to drive success of new and updated Surface device portfolio
Go beyond IT to BDM - Spend time developing relationships with BDMs to understand their business needs and expanding your network to drive the following;
Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems:
- Extend relationships beyond IT to business decision makers, helping customers envision & achieve digital transformation
- Solve customer business challenges by presenting the value of Surface devices, including use cases, financial analysis, ROI, etc.
- Own opportunities from start to close as a v-team leader; orchestrate internal and external resources; leverage partners to scale sales on hardware refresh, upsell and expand sales motions; engage Modern Workplace sellers to attach Microsoft 365
- Leverage and drive awareness of all available market promotions, offers, sales initiatives and programs
- Helping to identify and diagnose technical and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and engaging the right resources to overcome these blockers
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
- Shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
Help customers make decisions to build their business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
- You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft's products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
- You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools, social connection tools, and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.