Last updated 3 months ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASX 100 global commercial explosives company
- Excellent career development opportunities, competitive salary & Benefits
- DIDO or Residential in Moranbah
Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) and its subsidiary company Dyno Nobel, is an ASX 100 global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
We provide ground breaking solutions through practical innovation in the mining services and agriculture industry. The group comprises more than 5,000 people across the sales, commercial operations and manufacturing footprint globally, including the key mining markets in North America, Asia Pacific, South Africa and South America.
Dyno Nobel is the market leader in North America - the largest explosives market in the world - and the second largest supplier in Australia - the third largest explosives market in the world.
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to operate ancillary equipment or equivalent in a safe and efficient manner in order to provide yard hand support to site. In addition, the yard hand will be responsible for the receival and dispatching of freight to support maintenance operations and general yard hand, house keeping and stock level maintenance.
To be successful in this role; you will also demonstrate:
- Forklift Licence (required)
- Have the aptitude to use computer software
- Security Sensitive Ammonium Nitrate (SSAN) Clearance (QLD)
- IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and previous CMMS knowledge (SAP desirable)
- Have the ability to obtain SSAN clearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the capability to work in a team environment
- Resourceful, self-motivated and efficient
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect,
- An above market attractive salary package is offered,
- Flexible working conditions,
- Confidential employee assistance program, and
- Mental Health and Well-being program.
A little more about us
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.