WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
From the Pilbara to the Bowen Basin, Calibre has played a significant role in the success of mining in Australia for more than twenty years. From large-scale design and construction of new mines to machinery overhauls, we have assisted some of the world’s leading mining and resource companies achieve successful operations.
We are growing, grow with us!
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Electrical Engineer to join our Perth (WA) Office. Working across a number of exciting and interesting projects this appointment will see you fully developing as an “expert in your field”.
As an exceptional Electrical Engineer your skills in all aspects of electrical protection design and across engineering design are welcomed and will be rewarded with Calibre Group.
To be a part of our success you will demonstrate the following:
- Be in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Hi Voltage power generation and HV Substation experience,Hi Voltage power reticulation including power distribution, Hi Voltage power distribution (1000V) for underground mining environments &Low Voltage Power systems
- Previous Gold Mine experience
- Ideally 5 + years’ experience in a similar role
- Control systems hardware design for motor control and industrial equipment applications
- Instrumentation applications and design experience will be well considered
- Lightning protection, cathodic protection, static protection and hazardous areas electrical installations would be an asset
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers the best of both worlds - diverse project experience found in a big firm, with the personalised and team-focused approach of a mid-size consultancy, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential discussion, please email Jesse Klaus at Jesse.Klaus@calibregroup.com