WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
From the Pilbara to the Bowen Basin, Calibre has played a significant role in the success of mining in Australia for more than twenty years. From large-scale design and construction of new mines to machinery overhauls, we have assisted some of the world’s leading mining and resource companies achieve successful operations.
We are growing, grow with us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for planning and managing small to medium projects within Mining & Resources You will produce designs, documentation, reports, proposals and specifications ensuring we deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Apply a deeper understanding of Engineering principles to devise and deliver new approaches in order to solve more complex problems.
- Work with the design team, project managers and project engineers to assist the delivery of the design consultancy services to our clients within Buildings Services and Renewables sector.
- Contribute to an inclusive team culture.
You will Ideally have 5 + years experience in:
- Brownfield process plant upgrades and integration, Crushing stations and conveying, Non process Infrastructure, Datasheet development, Specification development , Design development via Designer supervision, Pumping calculations, Conveyor calculations, Equipment Selection ,Tender evaluations
- Previous Gold Mine Experience
- Fluid Flow, Helix ,Navisworks, BIM360
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers the best of both worlds - diverse project experience found in a big firm, with the personalised and team-focused approach of a mid-size consultancy, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential discussion, please email Jesse Klaus at Jesse.Klaus@calibregroup.com