|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASX100 Global manufacturer and marketer of commercial explosives, fertilisers and industrial explosives
- 5 x FIFO Maintenance Technician Roles from Perth | ROSTERS 8:6 / 5:2 / 7:7)
- Great opportunity to take ownership of your role and move to the next level
Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) and its subsidiary company Dyno Nobel, is an ASX 100 global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm.
With diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
We provide ground breaking solutions through practical innovation in the mining services and agriculture industry.
The group comprises more than 5,000 people across the sales, commercial operations and manufacturing footprint globally, including the key mining markets in North America, Asia Pacific, South Africa and South America.
We are seeking 5 experienced Maintenance Technicians across multiple sites.
The sites include Telfer, Tropicana, Mt Keith and across numerous Goldfields sites to provide maintenance for our underground and surface support assets in the WA Goldfields.
The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring DNAP assets are maintained according to Dyno Nobel standards including monthly inspections and reporting activities.
You will maintain strong working relationships in a safe and productive work environment and demonstrate the ability to plan and execute maintenance activities to a high standard.
The equipment the roles will be responsible for includes but not limited to MPUs (Mobile Processing Units) - Dynominer Profiles, TTT and Uphole variants other equipment such as compressors, generators, product augers tubeveyor’ s, skeletal tipping frames and light vehicles will also be part of the roles responsibilities.
In addition, you will be responsible for all maintenance, health, safety and quality programs relating to the maintenance functionality performed on sites.
Reporting to our Maintenance Supervisor - Hardrock and Underground, you will be an integral part of our Asset Care & Engineering team.
As well as possessing good communication skills and the ability to interact with key stakeholders at various levels, you will also possess;
- A Mechanical trade certification or Auto Electrical trade certification (Dual trade Mechanical and Auto Electrical advantageous)
- Dangerous Goods Security Card (desirable but not essential)
- Volvo truck experience
- Previous experience on remote or underground sites, preferably in maintaining MPUs -noting that 95% of the work is completed on the surface in the workshops on UG sites (experience desirable, but not essential)
- Hands on experience in fault finding and diagnostics of trucks/mining equipment, and an understanding of Pneumatic and Hydraulic componentry and circuitry
- A solid commitment to a Zero Harm safety culture undertaking Take 5’s, Workplace Inspections, Pre-Starts, Safe Work Instructions etc.
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- A competitive salary package is offered
- Confidential employee assistance program, and Mental Health and Well-being programs
- Career development and upskilling opportunities
A little more about us
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times.
You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as having the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screening).
IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.