Last updated one month ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASX 100 global commercial explosives company
- Excellent career development opportunities, competitive salary & Benefits
- DIDO or Residential in Moranbah on a 7x7 roster
Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) and its subsidiary company Dyno Nobel, is an ASX 100 global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
We provide ground breaking solutions through practical innovation in the mining services and agriculture industry. The group comprises more than 5,000 people across the sales, commercial operations and manufacturing footprint globally, including the key mining markets in North America, Asia Pacific, South Africa and South America.
Dyno Nobel is the market leader in North America - the largest explosives market in the world - and the second largest supplier in Australia - the third largest explosives market in the world.
Due to continued growth within the organisation Dyno Nobel is currently a seeking an automotive fitter to provide all facets of maintenance support for ancillary equipment across multiple sites within North Bowen Basin
About the Role
The successful candidate will safely and successfully deliver daily maintenance activities in accordance with company values, legislation and procedures to a fleet of yellow goods, including but not limited to compressors, generators, product augers tubeveyor’s , and skeletal tipping frames. In addition, you will be responsible for all maintenance, health, safety and quality programs relating to the maintenance functionality performed on sites.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring DNAP assets are maintained according to Dyno Nobel standards including monthly inspections and reporting. You will maintain strong working relationships in a safe and productive work environment and demonstrate the ability to plan and execute maintenance activities to a high standard.
Your good problem-solving abilities will showcase a well organised, collaborative philosophy. You will have a strong focus on team work and continuous improvement, together with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To be successful in this role; you will also demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience with ancillary equipment
- Demonstrated experience with European prime movers (advantageous)
- Mechanical trade certification (Duel trade Mechanical and auto electrical advantageous)
- Auto electrical experience backed with strong diagnostic aptitude
- Experience in hydraulic and pneumatic circuitry and control systems.
- CMMS (SAP) experience (or willingness to learn)
- Have the ability to obtain SSAN clearance
- Hold HR licencing (advantageous)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the capability to work in a team environment
- Resourceful, self-motivated and efficient
- Excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills, and ability to prioritise duties
- Strong focus and leadership on all facets of Health, Safety and Environment
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect,
- An above market attractive salary package is offered,
- Flexible working conditions,
- Confidential employee assistance program, and
- Mental Health and Well-being program.
A little more about us
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.