|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Flexible working options
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As Civil Engineer you will be part of the planning and managing various projects within the Urban Development team based in the Sunshine Coast region. Reporting to the Urban Development Leader at the Sunshine Coast you will also;
- Coordinate, prepare and certify designs and documentation reports for Urban Development projects.
- Help manage a vast range of projects typically ranging from $15m - $50m.
- Ensure company and client program and deadlines, commitments and expectations are met.
- Contribute to project planning.
- Contribute to a positive and inclusive team culture.
WHO YOU ARE
You will be a driven and ambitious Engineer with a broad range of experience in all aspects of urban development including roads, pavements, stormwater drainage and flood management. You will be enthusiastic, friendly and have a passion to provide superior customer service to our clients. You will have:
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree
- 3 - 5 years industry experience.
- Client facing Project Management experience with excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Jesse Klaus on Jesse.Klaus@calibregroup.com