WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
From the Pilbara to the Bowen Basin, Calibre has played a significant role in the success of mining in Australia for more than twenty years. From large-scale design and construction of new mines to machinery overhauls, we have assisted some of the world’s leading mining and resource companies achieve successful operations.
We are growing, grow with us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for a Civil Engineer who has 5 + years' experience to assist with a number of different mining & minerals projects across the East Coast based in our Brisbane office.
We are ideally seeking candidates who enjoy working in a fast-paced project environment and always up for a challenge.
WHO YOU ARE
As a Civil Engineer you will bring a broad range of experience across Mining & Minerals projects, Ideally Gold. You will be enthusiastic, friendly and have a passion to provide superior customer service to our clients. You will have;
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in Navisworks, BIM360, Recap Pro & Microsoft Office programs.
- 5 + years' experience as a Civil Engineer ideally working within the Mining & Minerals industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong team ethics
- Previous Gold Mine Experience and Hard Rock Mining experience is advantageous
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers the best of both worlds - diverse project experience found in a big firm, with the personalised and team-focused approach of a mid-size consultancy, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential discussion, please email Jesse Klaus at Jesse.Klaus@calibregroup.com