The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for high energy, professional Senior Managers and Directors to play a pivotal role in our Conduct and Regulatory Compliance team within the Financial Services Risk Management practice, to be based in our Melbourne and/or Sydney office. These opportunities are offered on a flexible full time or part time basis.
Your key responsibilities
Lead a portfolio of clients across the conduct and compliance agenda, with a focus on complaints and complaints management, leveraging EY’s global network of financial services sector and risk consulting professionals. We’ll give you the platform to professionally flourish as you embrace the value of a diverse workplace and our collective capability that we believe sets us apart.
- Identify and generate potential business opportunities, ensuring all engagements are planned and delivered within budget and on time
- Lead proposals and create tailored offerings, whilst delivering engagements in line with our values and commitment to quality
- Establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and build trusted relationships with senior financial services executive, their regulators and advisers
- Draw on your knowledge and experience to create practical and innovative insights for clients, contributing to EY thought leadership
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, mentoring, and leading people initiatives to empower high performing teams
Skills and attributes for success
- Relevant complaints management experience, including internal and external dispute resolution
- Knowledge and experience of Risk Consulting
- University Bachelor’s
- 8 years financial services or professional services experiences
- Experience managing talented professionals
- A methodical problem solver with a pragmatic outlook and demonstrable commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong emotional intelligence
Ideally, you will also have
Relevant recent Big 4 experience in winning and leading projects with recognised financial services organisations
Employment experience within the financial services sector