|Job Type:||Full Time|
Design and Content Specialist - Woolies X
- Develop first class conceptual design and copy for high profile campaigns
- Work as part of a close knit & collaborative team
- Surry Hills based
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Based between Bella Vista and Surry Hills, our vibrant, innovative and energetic collaboration spaces empower our teams to innovate and deliver an exceptional experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
We are an agile team who embrace diversity of thought and love to take on challenges with a pragmatic and innovative approach. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, care, curiosity, openness, and a proactive attitude. As a team we continually seek ways to pair, collaborate, support and learn from each other!
About the Role
This is an opportunity to join the WooliesX team during an exciting time of growth and innovation. You will help us solve challenges through world-class creative ideas.
Based in Surry Hills, you’ll be supporting the WooliesX Team Benefits department with great conceptual designs and copy delivering best in class creative solutions for all our digital channels.
- Participate fully within the WooliesX Creative Team, contributing to creating a respected and valued service to deliver highly customer-focused outcomes, and demonstrate a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement.
- Lead the delivery of world-class work and campaigns in accordance with our standards across multiple digital channels including but not limited to web, email, app, social, display advertising, video, etc.
- Develop cohesive design systems to execute designs at scale effectively
- Produce clear, compelling, and engaging copy for our channels, while also understanding the strategy and concept behind the work.
- Develop quality design concepts in accordance with our standards across multiple mediums with a digital mobile-first approach.
- Coordinate multiple campaigns and/or projects at one time and ensure design and quality control, deadlines and targets are met.
- Write holistic content, including copy for brand identities, brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, activations and more.
- Work in consultation and collaboration with all marketing servicing teams to ensure creative solutions developed are of the highest quality.
- Lead and foster an environment collaboration and inspiration.
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of studio experience working in a similar role
- Portfolio of digital projects highlighting design skills that highlight user-centricity, critical thinking, problem-solving, creative and intuitive visuals
- Strong editing and conceptual skills.
- Ability to research topics, and effectively synthesize a variety of information sources.
- Great written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to confidently present creative ideas and concepts
- Problem-solving skills—the ability to think creatively and deliver clear creative responses to briefs
- Efficient in creative platforms (Adobe CC, Adobe XD)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude with a relentless drive towards quality and consistency
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful and proactive
- Meticulous attention to detail
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.