|Job Type:||Full Time|
Head of Replenishment - eCommerce & Group Systems Support
Reporting to the General Manager - Replenishment - Food & Liquor, the Head of Replenishment - eCommerce & Group Systems Support, is responsible for leading the eCommerce, Statistical Forecast, Systems and Innovation teams to deliver successful Replenishment outcomes to WooliesX and the various Group businesses.
Driving insights and innovation to Group Replenishment, the Head of eComm & Systems is responsible for leading the Store replenishment team in delivering baseline and promotional item level sales & demand forecast support for the e-Commerce business.
Through the delivery of suitable structures and platforms for all current and future replenishment systems, this role is responsible for leading and embedding alignment and collaboration within the Group and eCommerce teams, and is measured by improved store service levels and customer fulfilment rates.
About the Role
With the goal of delivering improved systems, ways of working, insights, availability and efficiencies, the Head of eComm & Systems will develop and direct tactical actions with internal and external stakeholder groups to improve store service levels and minimise any business and customer impacts or disruption.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- Represent and advocate replenishment in all senior internal and external forums on day to day operations, strategic initiatives, and where the change can impact the current systems/process.
- Develop, calibrate and deliver strategic plans that define the future state, deliver industry leading replenishment systems, innovation, product availability and operational capability.
- Influence both internal and external stakeholders to deliver outcomes in the best interests of replenishment, store operations, DC operations or of the broader Woolworths Group.
- End to end application development life cycle, providing a unique environment for creative solutions to come to life and transform the ways of working of the greater Replenishment Team.
- Nurture and develop team talent, building a high calibre industry leading team.
You are a strong communicator in every sense, able to influence and negotiate at all levels internally and externally to build partnerships across the entire Woolworths group and suppliers. You are highly commercial, creative and resourceful, and will bring to the role a drive for results. You have a sound understanding of various Replenishment ecosystems and can determine which solutions best suit the desired outcome.
You have an aptitude for deconstructing complex problems, identifying business values and creating innovative solutions, and will foster a Customer First culture, leading by example according to the core Woolworths Values and Ways of Working.
Desirable attributes, knowledge and experience will include:
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience, in leadership roles
- Leading teams with multiple levels
- Knowledge of predictive forecast models and methods.
- Knowledge of automated replenishment methods and systems.
- Knowledge of JDA, SAP/APO, Manugistics, or Oracle Demand Planning or other software related to sales planning is preferred.
- Using, improving and maintaining advanced analytical tools & systems.
- Delivering critical cross-functional operational improvement projects.
- Overseeing multiple major projects / programs of work.
- Facilitating engagements and maintaining relationships at all organisational levels.
- Influencing in complex, multi-stakeholder environments.
- Retail, FMCG or Supply Chain experience.
- Advanced undergraduate or postgraduate degree in an analytical discipline.
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with Tara Collison on Linkedin #LI for further information. #Work180
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You