|Job Type:||Full Time|
Qube is an ASX top 100 company and one of Australia’s largest integrated providers of import and export logistics services. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce in excess of 6,500 people.
Qube Bulk counts as its customers some of the best known and leading mining and resources companies in Australia and has won a reputation for providing a cost effective, reliable and quality service to our customers.
Qube has positions vacant for multi-combination (MC) truck drivers operating in the Northern WA goldfields near Leinster. Experience with side tipper trailers an advantage.
These positions are available on a FIFO roster ex Perth. Due to restrictions, applicants must reside in WA.
- Efficient operation of the Prime Mover and associated equipment
- Complete all necessary associated documentation
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of deficiencies in the delivery of product
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, Main Roads Heavy vehicle operating guide lines and company guidelines
Qualifications and Experience
- Current Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License
- Dangerous Goods (DG) license
- Experienced in driving heavy bulk vehicles and other heavy machinery
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Main Road Heavy vehicle legislation and permitting standards
- Ability to work autonomously using a proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then please click on the "Apply" button and complete our online application form.