|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
Join the Coates Hire team as an Account Manager within our North Inland NSW Team. An immediate opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and committed Sales Professional to join the field sales team working across our Narrabri, Tamworth, Gunnedah and Moree locations to provide exceptional customer service and rental solutions to our valued customer network.
Your assignment will be to manage an established portfolio of accounts and build new contacts and business across a designated sales territory, all with exciting projects in the pipeline. This role will require significant and regular travel throughout the North West region in order to visit our clients and discover new opportunities.
Account Managers are responsible for actively driving revenue and profitability through a designated region. This will include building and nurturing long term trusted relationships with customers to provide mutually beneficial outcomes for both Coates Hire and our customers.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have sold services into construction, manufacturing, government or related industries. Also have:
- Managed and developed new and existing customers within a strategic portfolio in a designated geographical area.
- Build and foster relationships with key customers
- Achieve portfolio growth through client engagement and customer service
- Identify and secure new business opportunities using your network to assist
- Promote a Safety first culture
Ideally you will have Sales experience in a similar position selling services and solutions to the construction, agriculture or mining industry or similar. An ability to demonstrate an existing business network within the local region will be highly regarded along with:
- Proven ability to take ownership and foster commercially strong relationships
- Customer centric approach with proven negotiation skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Able to operate autonomously and make commercially sound decisions
- Are ideally experienced with CRM system
We understand that our people are fundamental to our success and strive to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop their careers. This role is supported with a generous remuneration package including a fully maintained company vehicle
You can make it happen.