|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Technology discounts - from Apple, HP, Lenovo, Windows… the list goes on!
- 18 weeks paid parental leave, regardless of gender
Join our Deloitte Managed Solutions team as they design, implement and manage high quality, cost efficient remediation programmes and complaint handling operations of all sizes.
What will your typical day look like?
No two days are the same in Deloitte Managed Solutions (DMS) as we offer services in operational delivery, technical remediation work and technology innovation to support scalable remediation programs. Our clients trust us to support them through periods of regulatory change and help them navigate the operational impacts to their business.
You will be providing a range of operational support to deliver large-scale remediation projects to clients in the financial services industry or across any sector! Not only will you be involved in operational reporting on compliance and record keeping such as target, quality assurance, capacity planning, contractor performances and operational risks, you will also be building relationships both internally and externally as you manage client relationships and mentor junior members of the team!
About the team
The Financial Services industry is facing significant misconduct challenges that have resulted in loss of customer trust and reputational damage. That's why they come to us. At Deloitte Managed Solutions (DMS), we run remediation programs to help clients facing operational processing challenges get back on their feet. Develop your expertise as your work with our Advisory specialists to craft, implement and manage high quality and cost-efficient large-scale remediation projects.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- A background in the financial services industry with exposure to budgeting, forecasting, planning, remediation, large scale operations, complaint handling, claims processing and conduct risk reviews in Australia
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication skills with demonstrated ability to build credibility with senior management on your own covering operational, IT & procurement people
- Commitment to understanding new systems and technology to create innovative solutions for your clients
- Lead large project teams to deliver high-volume and translate complex operational processes into operable scalable solutions
- Experience in driving transformational business change
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to translate information into creative solutions to benefit the business
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now. We'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Narinder Dhanoa from the Talent Acquisition team at . We would love to hear from you!
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $78,000 per annum, inclusive of 9.5% superannuation.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.