|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Pathway to Partnership - receive support and mentoring to progress your career
About our team
Our Salesforce Practice enables clients to solve real business problems by helping them envision their future, formulate strategy and implement Salesforce technology solutions to deliver real business benefit.
From strategy through to implementation, we help our clients solve complex business issues by combining process and industry knowledge with deep expertise in enabling technologies and cloud-based software platforms.
We are one of the largest digital practices in Australia and a global strategic partner of Salesforce, comprised of a team of highly engaged and motivated professionals. Be part of a team who are passionate in delivering game-changing solutions to our clients in the face of Digital Disruption.
The combination of our Salesforce architecture expertise, Salesforce platform knowledge, experience design culture and global alliance with Salesforce enables us to provide innovative solutions that help transform businesses.
Working on innovative, challenging and complex projects, this role will see you specialise in the design and implementation in the use of the Salesforce platform, advising on recommendations and seeing that vision through to reality.
About the role
You will have a passion for expanding your knowledge of technology and business operations, coupled with exposure to conversing with executive level business-side clients on the opportunities, impacts and implications of Salesforce will set you up for success.
You will be a technical connector, collaborator and communicator with a strong bias towards user empathy and understanding problems before identifying solutions.
You would help enforce the team's strategy, ensuring the technical delivery team stay focus and aligned to this.
You would be working as an overlay across prospects and customers and provide Technical guidance to challenging problems.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
As a Salesforce Technical Architect within the team, you will possess a range of skills and attributes, including:
- Significant experience defining and delivering technical architectures for large scale Salesforce implementation projects.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Salesforce engagements
- Nurture client relationships to support the delivery of innovative solutions
- Proven client-facing or Consulting experience within a reputable professional services organisation
- Ability to present alternatives outcomes, propose solutions and ''think outside the box"
- A natural affinity for mentoring and developing junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce.com best practices
- An ambition to drive innovative, disruptive business transformation
- Tertiary Qualification (preferably business or IT, Bachelors or Master's degree)
Why Deloitte Digital?
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Renoir Sleiman from the Deloitte Digital Talent team. We'd love to hear from you!