|Job Type:||Full Time|
Supply Chain Analyst | A Fresh New Direction | Bella Vista
- New 12 month, Fixed Term opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst in our Norwest, Bella Vista Office.
- Effectively, support and assist with the commercial needs of the operational teams within a fast paced, customer first environment
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups, and enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference
Do you love problem solving? Fantastic opportunity to look at complex supply chain network and help our team win at Woolworths, as well as:
- Assist in tender preparation, costing analysis and development of recommendations
- Create modelling that accurately compares current and alternative transport options
- Deliver business cases that are accurate, well documented and clearly presented
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gain required information to build Supply Chain solutions
- Contribute to the development and achievement of the Woolworths Freight strategy
- Analysis and reporting of contract performance
- Manage commencement rate setup of new contracts and oversee the ongoing rate review process
Who we’re looking for
Our new team member will be passionate, keen to get things done and be able to facilitate commercial analysis for all Secondary Freight (SF), Primary Freight (PF) and Third Party Logistics (3PLs) services across all business areas . We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who:
- Is curious and has great attention to detail, and not phased by the complexity of an issue
- Has a minimum of 5 years of related experience within supply chain operations / procurement or finance
- Can deal with large and complex data sets
- Possesses an excellent ability to communicate and present results of analytics including recommendations
- Is proficient in SQL, Excel and Access to manage the task efficiently
- Possesses degree level tertiary qualification
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.