What you'll contribute to
The Health & Wellbeing Consultant is responsible for supporting the health and wellbeing team in regard to all health and wellbeing matters by providing advice and support as well as monitoring health and wellbeing policy application across Toyota's divisions in order to ensure a healthy and safe workplace for all employees.
How you'll make an impact
- Implementing agreed health and wellbeing systems, processes and procedures consistent with set policies in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise Toyota's risk exposure and liabilities
- Leading and promoting campaigns to increase awareness of health and wellbeing across all Toyota divisions
- Assisting in the development of health and wellbeing procedures and programs in order to ensure compliance across relevant regulations and statutory requirements to achieve zero harm objectives
- Supporting the coordination of forums to ensure that health and wellbeing plans, progress and issues are clearly communicated to all stakeholder in order to ensure that the team optimally partner with the HR team in implementing health and wellbeing policies and objectives
- Assisting in maintaining reporting systems in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities
- Supporting the of rehabilitation employees in the workplace which includes return to work programs and supporting management of claims.
What we are looking for
- Diploma qualified in occupational health and safety or equivalent experience
- Someone with the ability to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced business acumen and technical skills, with a strong ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the Toyota Way principles
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to forge and maintain relationships and to ensure a strong presence within the business
Life at Toyota and what we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Start your impossible and apply today!
To learn more, visit our website by clicking on the link below.