|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Permanent full time position based in Kelvin Grove
- Join a leading construction materials company
- Do you thrive in a high volume environment where your skills are being utilised?
Based in Kelvin Grove, we are looking for a self-motivated, highly organised and professional individual to join our team as a Contracts Manager . As the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for providing legal contract review on client contracts, negotiating changes to terms and conditions of contracts and helping to establish risk management processes.
- Provide timely and comprehensive review on terms and conditions of tenders and contracts
- Provide advice on a broad range of contractual matters during the contract formation stage
- Provide support to the business through interpreting, drafting, and negotiating contractual terms and conditions
- Serve as a subject matter expert for internal stakeholders on day-to-day matters concerning contracts, including interpreting all contractual documents with third parties, and keeping up to date on all contract, commercial and legal developments in the business
- Establish and maintain a database for storing signed contracts, risk assessments and other project documentation, and
- Assist in investigating and responding to claims
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines
- A natural propensity for managing a high volume caseload
- Extensive experience in contract drafting with highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen including a background in contracts administration or management
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of contracts and contract law principles with experience in construction related contracts, and/or experience in a contracting environment
- The ability to work collaboratively, and on own initiative and deliver results
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- A focus on risk management and experience in contract negotiation
- A professional, energetic and enthusiastic approach, and
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with all people and to lead and influence people
- Employment stability, permanent full-time position
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work in Kelvin Grove
- Equal Opportunity Employer that champions workplace flexibility
- Established ex-Defence Force Alumni providing ongoing support and mentoring and,
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply.