Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We are now looking to recruit customer service professionals to join this amazing retail destination! You will enhance the customer experience for our shoppers across both our Valet Parking area and Concierge desks.
As a Services Attendant at Westfield Chermside, you’ll be joining a high-performing and customer-focused team who want to create extraordinary experiences for our living centre visitors, every day.
Day to day, you will:
- Provide the best customer experience for our customers each day – always looking for ways to go above and beyond
- Educating our customers on the new Westfield Plus app and all its amazing features
- Assisting customers in Valet, including parking and collecting vehicles, opening doors and helping with shopping bags
- Seek and track customer feedback to continually help the centre always improve our guest’s experiences
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities constantly improve of the parking journey
- Ensure customers arrive, stay & leave feeling welcomed, valued, and delighted with our service (centre directional support, gift card sales, mobility hire, gifting ideas, retailer support, etc.)
These positions will be offered in a casual capacity across a 7-day operation.
What will set you apart from the rest?
We are looking for people who are incredibly passionate about what they do; people who love engaging with customers daily and most importantly, thrive working with a team who continually strive to deliver the best customer experience.
- Previous work experience in a customer service i.e. guest services, hotel or retail
- An energetic people person who enjoys interacting with customers and an ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations
- You are well presented, confident & self-motivated with amazing people skills
- You bring your enthusiasm – Exuding positive energy, a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
Please note, a full manual drivers license is required for these positions.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Olivia Gazzard, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9358 7496.