|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
About the role:
Boral is currently looking to engage a Data Analyst on a 6 month fixed term contract. The key focus areas of this role will be to provide analysis on Boral’s master data and creating data quality reports for the master data. You will play an important role in communicating findings to a broad range of stakeholders and help educate the organisation in the benefits and practice of data quality and master data management.
A closer look at some of your key responsibilities:
- Analyse master data including Customer, Suppliers, Asset, Product / Item / Materials, Finance, Sites and People.
- Analysis of data across our finance and operational source systems, including Oracle E-Business Suite, Command Series, APEX, Chris21, Salesforce and others.
- Mapping of the data across source systems;
- Create data quality reports;
- Document the data definition, mapping, quality across multiple master data domains, specifically customer, supplier, item / materials, assets, finance, site and people.
The ideal profile:
- A degree in computer science or information management;
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a data analyst role;
- Experience with Oracle, MSSQL;
- Experience producing data quality dashboard and reports;
- Experience working with master data;
- Experience with Tableau or other reporting tools;
- Ability to work with various stakeholders.
If you want to be a part of this exciting transformation project with Boral than please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au