What you'll contribute to
We are seeking a visionary Senior (Digital) Product Owner to join our New Business Solutions Division to lead the charge in bringing new and innovative connected vehicle & mobility app based services to market by identifying opportunities and working with dedicated technology teams to trial, launch and grow the product.
You will provide leadership and Product Manage the activity within Toyota's Connected Vehicle area to achieve the business goals of the program. As a key contributor, you will drive the business vision for the design, delivery and operations of app based digital products, content, and the overall digital customer experience.
Your passion for technology, innovation and entrepreneurial mindset will contribute to progressing TMCA's digital transformation that will enable Toyota Guests to engage with our brand through a single interface, while maximising opportunities across the Toyota value chain.
How you'll make an impact
Contributes to the formation, and manages the execution of, the go-to-market business strategy for the Toyota's Connected Vehicle Applications
- Schedule management
- Strategic planning
- Voice of the customer
- Policy setting
- Stakeholder engagement (incl. Dealers)
- UAT and UX validation
- Post-launch operational management
- Manages the app roadmap and product backlog. Reviews, plans, and implements (from business perspective) new projects and enhancements in alignment with the Connected Vehicle Strategy.Business ownership for the introduction of new features and capabilities
- Work closely with cross-functional technical and product teams to align and optimise features based on overarching strategies
Acts as a key stakeholder contact for all Toyota Connected Vehicle digital activities. Ensures communication and distribution of timely, reliable, and relevant information to support Toyota and Dealer Network objectives. Coordinates and facilitates forums to ensure that progress, performance and issues are clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
Coordinates with key counterparts within Affiliates (e.g. Japan, North America), Toyota Marketing and Lexus teams
Provides advice on, and assists managers in, the development of policies and standards to ensure alignment to regulations and Toyota's values, in addition to maximising the effectiveness and value.
Monitors and analyses performance against targets / KPIs for own area and recommends countermeasures where required to ensure that agreed objectives can be achieved.
Updates and maintains reporting systems in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' accumulative Project Management and Digital Product Management experience, including as a Digital Business Product Owner
- Highly developed interpersonal and people management skills and a proven ability to deal with and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organisation.
- An exceptional ability to build strong customer relationships, understand business goals and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Track record in successfully coordinating and implementing guest facing enterprise strategic technology plans
- Strong understanding of, and passion for, industry trends regarding application user experience and technology
- Track record in successfully implementing new customer facing products to market
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers