|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Provide Engineering and Maintenance support to plant
- Potential to move into a leadership role within maintenance or plant operations
- Full time permanent role – Lifestyle roster or residential role in Mount Isa
Working at Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) provides the opportunity to progress your career with a global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
As part of the site Maintenance and Reliability team this role will see you provide key plant performance advice and hands on engineering support to the Plant Operations, projects and Maintenance teams at the Mt Isa acid plant
Other key responsibilities include:
- Drive continuous improvement in plant and equipment performance.
- A hands on approach with regards to preventative maintenance, breakdowns or other scheduled maintenance.
- Ensure plant and equipment meets environmental and safety standard
- Complete equipment failure investigation and mitigation using root cause analysis techniques.
- Perform inspections of equipment including but not limited to pressure equipment, PSV’s, pipes, structures, pumps, fans, bunds, etc.
- Provide technical support to maintainers, technicians, planners, plant engineers and graduate engineers. Help facilitate the development of ideas and opportunities to improve asset performance.
- Undertaking and organising the technical investigations, inspections, studies and surveys, and analysing all historical data, to determine equipment risk and criticality.
- Updating and modifying plant maintenance strategies to reflect reliability improvements.
- Focus on mechanical and machinery efficiencies, including reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
- Extensive experience in engineering maintenance and/or projects with strong knowledge in the field of rotating and pressure equipment particularly in chemical manufacturing.
- Experience in NDT techniques and RBI systems
- Root cause analysis; Incident investigation
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- Diversity is encouraged and supported
- An above market attractive salary package is offered
- Flexible working conditions
- Salary packaging options
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Mental Health and Well-being program
- Options to purchase annual leave
- Discounted corporate health plans
- Personal leisure travel discounts
- Workplace giving charitable scheme
- Sustainability leader as rated by ACSI
- My Rewards discounts and perks program
- Free parking
Please click on apply and we will be in contact with you within 5 working days with an update.
A little more about us
- At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
- The culture of safety is paramount and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
- IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.