|Job Type:||Full Time|
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Technical Consultant to join the rhipe Business Central Channel Team in our Brisbane office.
The Technical Consultant provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV application, and applies it to DBITS clients. They keep to project timelines and ensures work is completed before functional training is to commence.
The Cloud Dynamics team acts as a "Virtual Team" for our partners responsible for delivering and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central implementations and ongoing support/consulting through partner to customer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Configure and customise the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer's business requirements
- Configuration of Navision modules as instructed by the Senior Technical Consultants
- Ensuring acceptance testing is delivered to the functional team
- Keeps warranty work to an acceptable level
- Utilisation rate above 90%
- Actively involved in solving escalations during projects
Experience, education and skills:
The successful incumbent will be highly motivated and a self-starter with:
NAV consulting experience and Technical Skills with:
- Infrastructure knowledge
- Application technology stack - understanding of table architecture, form
- Programming Language: C, HTML, XML
- Database: SQL Server 2008(SSRS, SSAS), 2012 R2
- Operating systems: Windows 98-2007
- UML design: Activity, use case, sequence diagrams
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Professional Training and Certification Microsoft Certifications (MCP)
To be eligible for this opportunity, candidates must hold valid working rights.
Rhipe is a market leader for cloud and service provider software licensing in the APAC region. We help businesses build, transform, and accelerate their journey to the Cloud and our employees are at the heart of what we do.
We support equal opportunity and aim to provide a dynamic, inclusive, and friendly work environment. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. With our flexible and diverse culture, we encourage candidates who may be seeking a flexible working arrangement or require reasonable work adjustments, to apply.
We offer an attractive remuneration package along with ongoing career opportunities, technological and professional development, and support. We have a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork, flexibility, and work-life balance.
Some of our perks include an Employee Assistance Program, paid parental leave, employee 'Me day', Cultural Leave Day swap, CSR initiatives, regular social events.....plus, the added advantage of working with top-notch technology and colleagues that are passionate about what they do.