|Job Type:||Full Time|
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Functional Consultant to join the rhipe Business Central Channel Team in our Melbourne office.
This position provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics Business Central application and apply to rhipe clients.
The Business Channel team acts as a “Virtual Team” for our partners responsible for delivering and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central implementations and ongoing support/consulting through partner to customer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creatively and positively helping customers use all relevant areas of Business Central for their business and maximise ROI
- Participate in and supports each aspect of the implementation life-cycle from business requirements to meet the customer’s needs
- Collaborates with clients to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements is understood and documented aligned their business objectives
- Provides in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard functionality
- Must have good understanding of core modules including Finance, AP, AR, Inventory, and Rapid Start Services
- Responsible for configuring and the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer’s business requirements
Experience, education and skills:
The successful incumbent will have a passion for and experience in or demonstrated ability to use:
Business Central consulting experience with:
- Core application functionality (usually some speciality e.g. Financials, AP, AR, Inventory, CRM)
- Implementation Methodology – Sure Step or similar
- Training and Supporting Users
- Application technology stack – understanding of Business Central Architecture, able to learn and build reports in tools such as PowerBI or Jet Reports
- Professional Training & Certified in Navision, NAV, or Business Central modules.
To be eligible for this opportunity, candidates must hold valid working rights.
Rhipe is a market leader for cloud and service provider software licensing in the APAC region. We help businesses build, transform, and accelerate their journey to the Cloud and our employees are at the heart of what we do.
We support equal opportunity and aim to provide a dynamic, inclusive, and friendly work environment. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. With our flexible and diverse culture, we encourage candidates who may be seeking a flexible working arrangement or require reasonable work adjustments, to apply.
We offer an attractive remuneration package along with ongoing career opportunities, technological and professional development, and support. We have a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork, flexibility, and work-life balance.
Some of our perks include an Employee Assistance Program, paid parental leave, employee 'Me day', Cultural Leave Day swap, CSR initiatives, regular social events.....plus, the added advantage of working with top-notch technology and colleagues that are passionate about what they do.