What you'll contribute to
We're looking for an experienced HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join the People & Business Development Division.
You must be organised, a team-player, detail orientated and ideally experienced in both white/blue collar HR environments.
You will be primarily responsible for supporting the business with human resources related services within their respective area of responsibility in order to ensure that the business is optimally supported in achieving its objectives through its people.
How you'll make an impact
- Implements agreed talent acquisition, development and remuneration processes and procedures consistent with set policies in order to achieve engagement and enablement objectives at optimum cost. Ensures any changes to processes and procedures are accurately documented and communicated.
- Supports Senior HRBPs in identifying organisation design and talent needs in order to ensure that organisational development and workforce planning are optimised. Gathers, summarises and analyses information from the business (e.g. employee sentiment). Prepares and distributes reports, information and presentations in order to inform sound decision making.
- Assists in the development and improvement of processes and procedures for talent acquisition, development and remuneration in order to improve and optimise people engagement and enablement.
- Monitors and analyses performance against targets for own area and recommends countermeasures where required.
- Maintains reporting systems in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Provides specialist support for the assessment and selection of suppliers in order to secure delivery of services at expected quality and at optimal cost. Supports ongoing supplier management.
- Monitors own tasks with respect to compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise Toyota's risk exposure and liabilities.
What we're looking for
- Degree qualification in Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years' accumulative experience (preferred).
- Experience in operational HR roles.
- Understanding of the business and workplace relations legislation.
- Track record in successfully providing services and solutions to the business.
- Ability to participate in a collaborative team environment.
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers