|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting into the Business Advice Manager (Expenses), the Finance Business Partner is key to aligning the bank’s strategy and business plan from a finance prospective.
You’ll work across 3 different entities, providing support / advisory covering; modelling, analysis, budgeting, planning and more…….
What are you going to do? You will be…
- Providing qualitative and quantitative analytics packs and commentary
- Building driver based expense models to promote efficiency
- Improving forecasting and budgeting to make it more lean and effective
- Providing reports, modelling, analysis and commentary to enhance
- decision making for the senior management team
- Improving cost allocation model to measure product profitability.
- Building material for contract negotiations and scenario planning
What are we looking for?
- Significant post CA/CPA qualification experience in a similar role
- Financial Services experience
- Familiar with building driver based models
- Strong business partnering and relationship building skills
- Exceptional verbal communication and report writing skills
- Advanced user of Excel and financial systems
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)