|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASX100 – global manufacturer & marketer of commercial explosives, fertilisers and industrial explosives
- Multiple graduate engineering opportunities in manufacturing
- Fantastic operational rotations which elevate your skills and experience
- Highly personalised career development plan
- Relocation assistance included
Working at Incitec Pivot (IPL) and its subsidiary company Dyno Nobel, provides the opportunity to progress your career with an ASX 100 listed global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class service.
The group comprises more than 5,000 people across the sales, commercial operations and manufacturing footprint globally, including the key mining markets in North America, Asia Pacific, South Africa and South America.
We are an organisation focused on diversity of thought, innovation and creativity so we want to hear your ideas. During the 2 year graduate program, you will complete at least 2 rotations where you will work on real and complex problems in an environment that will help you grow and succeed. Our technically complex equipment and process technology, combined with the opportunity to work alongside talented Leaders and Engineers, will provide you an ideal environment for professional development. You’ll also be in the driver’s seat when creating your highly personalised career development plan with your Leaders’ and Mentors’ support.
Our Graduates will be based at our various sites across Australia, so different locations, environments and adventures should excite you. Relocation assistance will be provided.
To learn more about our 2021 Graduate Engineer Program, visit http://graduates.incitecpivot.com.au/
We are looking for passionate, creative and aspiring Engineers graduating in 2020, to join our 2 year program in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
To commit to this two-year full-time graduate program, it is essential to have full work rights in Australia.
Benefits to you
- Exposure to world class, unique and complex equipment and process technology and a range of roles to help you find your niche
- First class on the job training, mentoring program, coaching from world class technical experts and a significant support network to help you succeed
- A corporate culture that encourages diversity and values your contribution
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Mental Health and Well-being program
- Personal leisure travel discounts
- Workplace giving charitable scheme
- Sustainability leader as rated by ACSI
- My Rewards discounts and perks program
A little more about us
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount, and you will always play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as can pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.