|Location:||Perth, Western Australia|
Downer currently have opportunities for upcoming short term project work within the Pilbara Region.
We are looking for a Mechanical Fitter that is experienced in fixed plant short term maintenance works, a team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work safely and understand best work practices and knowledge, safe use of hand/power tools and equipment required to perform tasks.
All suitable applicants will provide:
- Trade Certificate (Australian Recognised);
- Current Drivers Licence (HR & MC, highly desirable);
- Construction Induction Blue/White Card;
- Current MSIC Maritime Security ID Card (highly desirable);
- High Risk Work Licence (EWP);
- Working at Heights (RIIWHS204D);
- Enter and Work in in Confined Space (RIIWHS202D);
- Fire Fighting (CPPFES2005A, PUAWER008B, MSAPMOH212A);
- Gas Atmospheric Testing (MSAPMOHS217A or MSMWHS217);
- Evidence of your right to work in Australia
WHAT WE OFFER
These opportunities offer you the chance to work across the broad range of projects in a dynamic environment and develop and career within a highly successful engineering organisation If you re passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the link to apply.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES