|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal Audit and Risk Leader to join the Lion Risk and Audit team. This is a permanent, full time position reporting to the Lion Risk and Audit Director and is based at York Street and flexibly from home.
The key purpose of this newly created position is to enhance and protect value by managing Lion's strategic risks to enable the business' aspirations and preserve the Group's long-term viability. In this position, you will provide assurance to Lion's Group Leadership Team and Lion's Audit Finance & Risk Committee through the delivery of risk based internal audit reviews, JSOX controls program and other assurance and advisory activities.
We are looking for someone with the ability to work collaboratively with the risk team to align approach and share insights to support the development of our Strategy; develop group assurance and internal audit key initiatives, build the annual work plan and oversee delivery of related assurance engagements.
You will elevate the quality of internal audit, JSOX and other advisory activities, including proactive development, accountability and the timely delivery of the Assurance and Internal Audit program.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Scoping individual projects, liaising with relevant stakeholders, identifying 'what must go right' in order to assist the team in developing work programs to execute
- Identifying, analysing and evaluating current and emerging strategic, financial and operational control risks
- Development of practical and effective mitigation strategies against control weaknesses and risks identified
- Ongoing monitoring and review of management action plans
- Articulating assurance and internal audit findings in written form (report) to generate change
A Demonstrated ability in building relationships, networking, business partnering and influencing peers and stakeholders at all levels, particularly with C-suite and Business Unit Managing Directors will see to your success in this position. You will possess strong experience in managing large and complex assurance and internal audit programs, leading multi-disciplinary teams. In-depth knowledge and experience with JSOX and internal audit disciplines is required. A suitable candidate would have 10+ years' experience, with around 4 years (minimum) in a leadership position.
At Lion, our relationships are built on trust. We place an incredible amount of trust in our people to make a difference, who in turn help us build brands our customers have confidence in.
Empower yourself to achieve - start a conversation with us today.