|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
As a leader within the Bank CRO portfolio, this is a key role in embedding a mature risk management approach and culture which enables the Bank to achieve its strategic objectives, and providing a financial crimes service to protect both our members and the Bank.
This role oversees a second-line risk function for the Bank which aligns with the RACQ Group risk management framework and regulatory standards, and a financial crimes function which monitors and responds to financial crime incidents and conducts AML monitoring.
- You will be highly experienced in risk management, audit or compliance within a financial services institution.
- You will have delivered effective risk management frameworks in a complex, challenging and heavily regulated environment.
- You will have an understanding of financial crimes, preferably within a retail banking environment.
- You are a strong people leader, having managed small, high performing teams
smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders.
We're big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks too;
- Genuine flexible & remote working options
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Please Note ; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process. Interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a 'Circle Back Initiative' employer - we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact Michaela Marks at Careers@racq.com.au or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process