What degree, which service line?
Now more than ever we need talented people with diverse degrees and backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better. Find out more about our service lines below and where you best fit by visiting our website.
- If you're studying Accounting or majoring in Accounting, you are encouraged to apply for Assurance, External Audit and Forensic & Integrity Services
- If you’re studying Commerce, Economics, Accounting, Business Information Systems, Computer science, Tax, Engineering, IT, Data and analytics, or math, you’re encouraged to apply for Tax – Research & Development
- If you're studying Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Business, Finance, Policy, Law, Engineering, IT or Science you're encouraged to apply for Strategy and Transactions
- If you're studying Accounting, Business, Commerce, Law, Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Economics or Finance you're encouraged to apply for Business Consulting - Enterprise Risk or Business Consulting - Business Transformation
- If you're studying Information Technology/Information Systems, BAIS, software engineering, Design Computing or data analytics you're encouraged to apply for Technology Consulting – Technology Transformation
To apply for our Vacationer Program, you are required to be:
- In the penultimate year of your degree
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
The COVID-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world and we understand the importance of people’s safety at this time. Our recruitment and onboarding process may therefore be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safely and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
Applications close on 14 August at 12 noon local time. So log on and apply early to get the best opportunity to secure your vacationer role! www.ey.com/au/careers/apply
Please only submit one application for your preferred location.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young, Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.