We're looking for…
Students from a range of disciplines including accounting, commerce, law, engineering, science, Information Technology / Information Systems, actuarial studies, economics, psychology and human resources who are:
- keen to kick-start their career before graduation and learn as much as they can about professional services
- have a range of interests outside study and are focused on achieving personal and professional goals
To apply for our Career Compass Program, you are required to be:
- On track to graduate in mid or late 2022
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- Available for 2 afternoon sessions of the program on 30 September & 1 October 2020
To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit our website. If you have any support or access requirements, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us at the time of application via email@example.com or 61 1800 017 666.
The COVID-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world and we understand the importance of people’s safety at this time. Our recruitment and onboarding process may therefore be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safely and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
Applications close on 28 August at 12 noon local time. So log on and apply early to apply! www.ey.com/au/careers/apply
Please only submit one application for your preferred location.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst &Young or by their external third party provider.© 2020 Ernst & Young, Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.