What degree, which service line?
Now more than ever we need talented people with diverse degrees and backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better. Find out more about our service lines and where you best fit by visiting our website.
- If you're studying accounting, arts, business, commerce, economics, engineering, finance, IT/IS, law, science, social sciences or Master of Professional Accounting you're encouraged to apply for Assurance, External Audit (Various industries or Financial Services industry focus)
- If you're studying IT/IS, BAIS, software engineering, data analytics, mathematics, actuarial, statistics, finance, law, economics, science, commerce or psychology you're encouraged to apply for Data & Analytics (DNA) (Technology Consulting)
- If you're an Actuary or completing actuarial subjects within their economics, finance, mathematics or commerce you should consider Actuarial [Please select "Data & Analytics, Technology Consulting" in your application and indicate that you are interested in “Actuarial” in your preferred business unit motivation statement]
Strategy and Transactions
- If you're studying a degree with a focus on accounting or law you're encourage to apply for Corporate Restructuring
To apply for our Graduate Program, you are required to be:
- In the final year of your degree or as a graduate, within 18 months from your graduation date at the time of application
- An Australian citizen
To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit our website. If you have any support or access requirements, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us at the time of application via email@example.com or 61 1800 017 666.
The COVID-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world and we understand the importance of people’s safety at this time. Our recruitment and onboarding process may therefore be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safely and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
Applications close on 14 August, 12 noon local time . So log on and apply early to get the best opportunity to secure your graduate role! www.ey.com/au/careers/apply
Please only submit one application for your preferred location.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.© 2020 Ernst & Young, Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.